- Executive Order 13045: Protection of Children from Environmental Health Risks and Safety Risks
- In Harm’s Way; Toxic Threats to Child Development by the Greater Boston Physician’s for Social Responsibility
- Out of Harm’s Way; Reducing Toxic Threats to Child Development by Physician´s for Social Responsibility
- Health Insurance for Children in Missouri
Information and resources about health insurance for infants, children and teens in Missouri.
- Healthy Environment, Healthy Child; Pediatric Environmental Tool Kit by Physicians for Social Responsibility and endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Neurotoxicity: Identifying and Controlling Poisons of the Nervous System – Congressional Report, OTA-BA-436, April 1990
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Children’s Environmental Health Center
Protecting Children against Environmental Threats to Health
- School Indoor Air Quality; Best Management Practices Manual, Washington State Department of Health, Office of Environmental Health and Safety, Indoor Air Quality Program, November 2003
TBFHI's goal is to eliminate the physical and programmatic barriers that people with disabilities face in obtaining healthcare.
- How Asthma Friendly is Your School?, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health