Annual Website / IT Award
The Governor’s Council on Disability’s annual Website/IT Award program recognizes and honors a Missouri non-profit organization, business or local government that provides the most outstanding and accessible website.
The winning award is presented annually at the Power Up assistive technology conference.
Eligibility Requirements for the Award
- Non-Profit Organization (does not have to be a disability-organization), business, or local government (state or federal organizations are not eligible)
- Agency must be a Missouri organization; no national organizations are eligible
- Website must be made for public view by October 1, 2018
Criteria for the award
- Website attractiveness
- Clear and easy to find organization/agency information
- Accessible features: Closed Caption options on videos, screen reading capacity, options to change background
- We will run accessibility tests on the websites
The Governor’s Council on Disability is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Website/IT Award. Click here to complete the online application:
Nomination Form Word Document (Fillable Word)