The message of “Who I Am” is to remind us to see one another for who we are and what we can contribute.
Learn more with the “Who I Am” Outreach Toolkit.
- Governor’s Council on Disability Names Annual Award Winners
- Missouri Advocacy Summit, October 7, 2017 - Save the Date
- GCD publishes educational videos about Service Animals
- Apply now for the 2017 Missouri Youth Leadership Forum
- GCD publishes Position Papers
- Read the latest issue of the GCD Newsletter
- Visit ADA Hospitality for a guide on how to plan accessible meetings
Access State and Federal Disability Benefits...
- Access Public Safety Professionals Autism Spectrum Disorders Training
- Add or Update Your Community Resources in the Resource Directory
- Find out about Missouri Community Options and Resources
- Inquire about the access features at the Capitol
- Learn about transition planning
- Listen to archived House and Senate Debates
- Accessible Parking - Respect the Sign
- File a complaint for discrimination based on disability
- Is my parking ADA compliant?
- Is my ramp ADA compliant?
- Learn about civil rights
- Learn about disability etiquette and People First Language
- Learn about Missouri disability history/culture resources
- Locate a center for independent living
- Register to Vote