The message of “Who I Am” is to remind us to see one another for who we are and what we can contribute.
Learn more with the “Who I Am” Outreach Toolkit.
- Governor Nixon appoints Yvonne Wright as chair of the Governor's Council on Disability
- Missouri Ranks Third Nationally in Services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Governor’s Council on Disability publishes Issue 1 of the GCD Newsletter
- Plans for Accessible Golf Course in Works
- 25th Anniversary of the ADA Legacy Bus Tour
- Governor's Council on Disability names 2014 Award winners
- Regional Success Story: Renovating the St. Louis Arch Complex to Welcome Everyone
- Celebrate the 25th ADA Anniversary: ADA Tool Kit
- Missouri Universal Design Criteria
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) - Final Rule to Improve Job Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities
Access State and Federal Disability Benefits
- Accessible Parking - Respect the Sign
- File a complaint for discrimination based on disability
- Is my parking ADA compliant?
- Is my ramp ADA compliant?
- Learn about civil rights
- Learn about disability etiquette and People First Language
- Learn about Missouri disability history/culture resources
- Locate a center for independent living
- Register to Vote