Campaign for Disability Employment Releases "No Boundaries" PSA
The message of the “No Boundaries” public service announcements (PSAs) is simple: people are not defined by their disabilities.
Despite the achievements of the eight people featured above – Adil, Anupa, Jeffrey, Leah, María, Pete, Rita and Robin – and many other talented individuals with disabilities, negative stereotypes persist. “No Boundaries” challenges us to rethink assumptions we may have and consider the total person.
- Governor's Council on Disability now accepting nominations for the 2nd Annual Youth Leadership Award
- Governor's Council on Disability now accepting nominations for the 23rd Annual Inclusion Awards
- Regional Success Story: Renovating the St. Louis Arch Complex to Welcome Everyone
- September is Suicide Prevention Month
- Annual Legislative Priorities Poll
- Celebrate the 24th ADA Anniversary: ADA Tool Kit
- Missouri UD Criteria
- 2014 National Disability Employment Awareness Month Theme Announced
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) - Final Rule to Improve Job Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities