- A Desktop Guide to Disability Rights Laws in the United States
- About Assisted Living
- Albert Pujols Wellness Center for Adults with Down Syndrome
The Albert Pujols Wellness Center for Adults with Down Syndrome is the first of its kind in the area and will help fill a growing need for wellness services for adults with Down syndrome.
- Alzheimer's Association - Heart of America Chapter
Alzheimer's Association chapters provide information, programs and services, including support groups and educational workshops, to people with Alzheimer's disease, their family members and caregivers. The Heart of America Chapter serves counties in both Kansas and Missouri.
- Alzheimer's Association - Greater Missouri Chapter
Alzheimer's Association chapters provide information, programs and services, including support groups and educational workshops, to people with Alzheimer's disease, their family members and caregivers. The Alzheimer's Association - Mid-Missouri Chapter serves 29 counties in the Central and Northeast area of Missouri.
- Alzheimer's Association - St. Louis Chapter
Alzheimer's Association chapters provide information, programs and services, including support groups and educational workshops, to people with Alzheimer's disease, their family members and caregivers. The St. Louis Chapter serves St. Louis metropolitan area, eastern Missouri and western Illinois.
- American Lung Association
- American Parkinson's Disease Association Information and Referral Center
Responds to the particular needs of persons affected by Parkinson's disease and their caregivers through education, referral, support and public awareness programs.
- Americans with Disabilities Act - ADA (ADA.gov)
The US Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
From answers to common questions to official legal documents, ADA.gov has everything you need to understand your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Annual Disability Statistics Compendium
- Arthritis Resources for Missouri
Arthritis resources are available throughout Missouri. Whether you're a patient, family member or volunteer, this site will help you understand and locate those resources.
- Audient—Alliance for Accessible Hearing Care
Assist low-income individuals access quality hearing care at a low cost. 877-283-4368
- Cerebral Palsy Group - Provides educational information and support to those who have been affected by cerebral palsy.
- Cerebral Palsy Guidance - We provide vital guidance and assistance to parents of a child with cerebral palsy.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide - Cerebral palsy (CP) is a disability caused by brain damage that restricts normal movement and coordination. Each year, 10,000 children in the U.S. are diagnosed with cerebral palsy. Cerebral Palsy Guide provides free educational materials, financial options and support to help those across the country affected by this disorder.
- Depression and Disability - A Practical Guide
- Disability Statistics - Online Resource for U.S. Disability Statistics
- Elder Justice Initiative (EJI) - The US Department of Justice is fully engaged on the issue of elder abuse and financial exploitation.
- HEAR Now
Reconditioned hearing aids
1-800-648-HEAR(4327) or 800-328-8602
- Lung Cancer Answers
An informational website about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of lung cancer, including details on the different types of lung cancer and how doctors determine which stage the cancer is in. Screening techniques for lung cancer and the epidemiology of the disease are explained
- Mascular Degeneration Support
This web site offers free information and personal assistance for people dealing with macular degeneration and similar retinal diseases.
- Missouri Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Missouri Aging Information Network
Resource website from the Missouri Alliance of Area Agencies on Aging
- National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research
- Older Americans With a Disability Census Report
- Personal Finance Guide for People with Disabilities
- Rural Disability Resource Library
A NEW online collection of resources specifically for rural people with disabilities, their families and service providers.