Working Works. It lets people earn a living and contribute their skills and experience. The Working Works campaign emphasizes the importance of working together on effective stay-at-work/return-to-work strategies—for the benefit of individuals, families, employers and the nation.
Click here to learn more about the Working Works campaign.
The "We are the Superhumans" video trailer for the 2016 Rio Olympics highlights what people with disabilities CAN do.
- GCD now accepting applications for the Regional Leadership Forums
- GCD now accepting entries for the Disability Employment Awareness Month Poster Contest
- GCD publishes Accessible Parking PSA
- Governor's Council on Disability Names Annual Award Winners
- ADA30 - 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- GCD publishes educational videos about Service Animals
- Read the latest issue of the GCD Newsletter
Access State and Federal Disability Benefits...
- Access Public Safety Professionals Autism Spectrum Disorders Training
- Add or Update Your Community Resources in the Resource Directory
- Find out about Missouri Community Options and Resources
- Inquire about the access features at the Capitol
- Learn about transition planning
- Listen to archived House and Senate Debates
- Missouri Services Navigator
- File a complaint for discrimination based on disability
- Is my parking ADA compliant?
- Is my ramp ADA compliant?
- Learn about civil rights
- Learn about disability etiquette and People First Language
- Learn about Missouri disability history/culture resources
- Locate a center for independent living
- Register to Vote
- Report Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation