Working Works. It lets people earn a living and contribute their skills and experience. The Working Works campaign emphasizes the importance of working together on effective stay-at-work/return-to-work strategies—for the benefit of individuals, families, employers and the nation.
Click here to learn more about the Working Works campaign.
The "We are the Superhumans" video trailer for the 2016 Rio Olympics highlights what people with disabilities CAN do.
- 2019 Legislative Education Project Scheduling Now
- Apply now for the 2019 Missouri Youth Leadership Forum
- Missouri AgrAbility Project: Cultivating Solutions for Farmers with Disabilities
- Rural Disability Resource Library: NEW Online collection of resources for rural people with disabilities, their families, and service providers
- Governor's Council on Disability seeks nominations for annual awards
- Missouri ABLE Accounts are now available
- GCD publishes educational videos about Service Animals
- GCD publishes Position Papers
- Read the latest issue of the GCD Newsletter
- Visit ADA Hospitality for a guide on how to plan accessible meetings
Access State and Federal Disability Benefits...
- Access Public Safety Professionals Autism Spectrum Disorders Training
- Add or Update Your Community Resources in the Resource Directory
- Find out about Missouri Community Options and Resources
- Inquire about the access features at the Capitol
- Learn about transition planning
- Listen to archived House and Senate Debates
- File a complaint for discrimination based on disability
- Is my parking ADA compliant?
- Is my ramp ADA compliant?
- Learn about civil rights
- Learn about disability etiquette and People First Language
- Learn about Missouri disability history/culture resources
- Locate a center for independent living
- Register to Vote
- Report Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation