Disability Benefits / Finances
- Allsup, Inc
Allsup Inc. is the nation’s premier provider of Social Security and Medicare disability claim services.
- Apply for disability benefits through the Social Security Administration
Apply for Disability or 800-772-1213 (TTY 573-522-9061)
- Direct Express® Debit MasterCard®
Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® is a financial management service through the US Department of the Treasury for people who receive monthly government benefits. The card works like an ATM/Debit card and can be used for purchases, payments and ATM withdrawals. For more information, please visit www.usdirectexpress.com or call 1-877-212-9991.
- Missouri ABLE Accounts now available
ABLE Accounts give people with special needs more independence and financial security.
- Missouri Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Program
- Missouri Benefits and Resource Guide for Veterans and Military - This booklet is designed to bring together all benefits available by the State of Missouri as well as briefly cover related services provided by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Midwest Special Needs Trust
- Missouri State Treasurer's Financial Literacy Portal
Aims to empower Missourians with the information, skills, and habits to be financially successful.
- Personal Finance Guide for People with Disabilities
- Social Security Disability Help
- Temporary Assistance Program
Provides cash benefits to low-income families for the household’s children such as clothing, utilities, and other needs.
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Helps low-income households pay for, up to $30 dollars a month.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Helps eligible Missourians pay their energy bill.
- Missouri Public Service Commission
Offers energy efficiency and assistance programs.
Energy Efficiency Assistance Programs or 800-392-4211 (TTY 573-522-9061)