- 20 members and a chairperson comprise the Council.
- The Governor appoints members.
- The appointment of the chairperson requires the advice and consent of the Missouri Senate.
- Members represent each of the eight U.S Congressional Districts.
- The majority of members are people with disabilities.
- The Governor´s Council is comprised of the following committees: Executive and Strategic Planning, Finance and Development, Personnel, Advocacy and Programs Committees.
If you are interested in serving as a Council member for the Governor's Council on Disability, please complete and submit the application at https://boards.mo.gov